Healthy Blue MO HealthNet Managed Care benefits
What you get with Healthy Blue
We help you and your family get the most from your MO HealthNet Managed Care benefits.
As a Healthy Blue member, you receive all of your MO HealthNet Managed Care benefits and services, including:
- Primary care provider (PCP) visits.
- Lab tests and X-rays.
- Immunizations and wellness visits.
- EPSDT (early and periodic screening, diagnosis and treatment) services for members under 21.
- Specialist visits.
- Maternity care.
- Family planning.
- Hospital care.
- Behavioral health (mental and substance use services).
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies for Chronic Pain Management.
- Chriopractic care.
- Home health and hospice services.
Healthy teeth are an important part of your overall health. Dental care is provided by DentaQuest. Eligible members can receive routine oral exams, cleanings, X-rays, extractions, fillings and medically necessary emergency procedures from an oral surgeon.
For questions about your dental benefits or to find a dentist, call DentaQuest at 844-616-2724.
Find a Dentist
Eligible members can receive an annual eye exam and glasses through MARCH® Vision Care once every two years or every year for members age 20 and younger
For questions about your vision benefits or to find an eye doctor, call MARCH® Vision Care at 844-616-2724. You can also visit the MARCH® Vision Care website.
Find a provider
Eligible members can get no-cost rides to medical appointments from Medical Transportation Management (MTM). You or your provider should call to schedule your ride at least three business days before your appointment.
Call MTM at 888-597-1193 (TTY 711) or visit the MTM website to set up your ride.
Whether you are thinking about having a baby, pregnant, already a new mom, or you’re not planning to have a baby, we can help you take steps to stay healthy at every stage.Learn more
You may have special care needs. To help with these, we have care and disease management programs. If you need support to get and stay healthy, we can help.
You may qualify for care management services if you have:
- Complex illnesses that require the coordination of many services.
- Children with special health care needs.
- Had or are going to have a transplant.
- A high-risk pregnancy.
- Multiple chronic illnesses.
- High-risk behavioral health care needs.
- Experienced domestic abuse.
- A responsibility for someone in foster care or adult guardianship.
- Special health care needs.
A care manager will work with you to help arrange your care needs. They will work with your doctors to make sure you get the right care when and where you need it.
Call Member Services at 833-388-1407 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time to connect with a care manager.
Go to My Care Plan
Healthy Rewards is a no-cost, optional program for eligible members enrolled in our health plan. The program encourages you to get the care you need to create a healthy lifestyle.
You can redeem Healthy Rewards through the Benefit Reward Hub for the following:
- Well-child visits in the first 30 months of life and after from 3-21 years of age
- First prenatal care visit
- Postpartum care visit 7-84 days after birth
- Annual dental visit
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Diabetic retinal eye exam
- Diabetic A1c screening
- Chlamydia testing
- 30-day follow up after behavioral health hospitalization
- Lead screening in children
- Tobacco cessation quiz
- Substance abuse quiz
Log on to the Benefit Reward Hub to redeem your Healthy Rewards and view the rewards you are eligible for. You can also call the Healthy Rewards Customer Service Line at 888-990-8681 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time.
Get your healthy rewards
Healthy Blue members get these great extras at no cost!
Pregnant women and new moms
- Support kit for breastfeeding moms
- Home delivered meals after delivery
- Electric Breast Pump for expecting mothers
- Child birth and breastfeeding classes
Active and healthy lifestyle
- No-cost access to WW® (formerly Weight Watchers) meetings and online subscriptions
- Cost of HiSET exam covered for members 16 and older
- Hypoallergenic bedding for qualifying members with asthma
Extras for kids:
- Membership to one of the following:
- 4-H Club annual membership for members ages 5-18
- Free Boy Scout or Girl Scout membership for eligible members grades K-8
- No-cost membership to participating Boys & Girls clubs for eligible members ages 6-18 (does not include summer and program fees).
You can redeem some benefits through your secure account. Log in to see what you may be eligible for. You can request other rewards by calling Member Services at 833-388-1407 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time.
Get your healthy rewards
Healthy Blue members pay $0 for primary care provider (PCP) visits, specialists, behavioral health care, urgent care services and labs.
Get the most from your benefits
New to Healthy Blue?
As a new member, we know you have questions, and we want you to get the most out of your benefits. Read our tips to help you get started with your new health plan.
Healthy Blue member handbook
Complete benefit information can be found in your member handbook.